The major thrust of our work during this period has been to refine the features we already have and to continue simplifying the user interface to make creating a new Life Event homepage even easier than it was. To give you a flavor of our progress, a few specific accomplishments include:
- A redesigned setup process that allows you to bypass scheduling Activities and inviting Participants until later. This change makes it easier to preview and edit the main webpage content before inviting Participants. Try it out at LifeEventNet.com.
- Refinements to the Update and Reminder emails that makes it easier to see what is happening in all of the Life Events you are part of.
- A more informative change indicator system that flags where there have been new posts or other changes to the webpage since your last visit. Now you can find new information even faster.
- An improved My Information interface to make it easier to change your personal information and display options.
- Many refinements to the Organizer Reports to make them more informative and easier for the Organizer to keep an eye on things. Learn who is doing what and when in the Life Event in seconds.
Finally, we are getting close to releasing a new repeating Activity scheduling capability that will make it easier for you to schedule a series of Activities that occur on regular intervals. This is an example of a major feature change that we have planned for several months and are excited to be doing the final testing on it now before letting you take it for spin.
Please let us know what you think of LifeEventNet.com using the Feedback page and tell your friends about us. Thanks! -David Lantrip